Click Here For Merit Registration Fee Payment
For MA/Msc merit students : admission will be cancelled, if admission committee found any wrong information in merit form at the time of admission.
Submit Regsitration Fees by Bank Challan, Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card
- Click on "SBI Logo" for payment by Bank Challan, Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- State Bank Collect page will open.
- Tick Check Box and Click Proceed Button for payment
- A new page opens for payment, here in Select Payment Category
- Enter your Course, Name, DOB and Mobile no. etc. and click the submit button
- Payment option will open. here you can select any one of the payment mode (Net Banking or Card Payment or SBI Branch for Challan).
- After successfull payment, the bank will provide you a Receipt.
- Take print of Receipt.
- After 2 Days of fees submission , again visit to the same site and Enter your Bank reciept No. and Date of Birth in Login for Registration and Click to Login button
- Fill up the Form and submit it.
- After sucessfully submission of form take print out.
For Technical Support Contact No. : 8979164020
Before filling Online Merit Form please note following Instruction :
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling the Application Form.
- The Admission of a student can be cancelled at any time during the session, in case it is detected that he/she has given incorrect information or concealed certain facts
- All the document should be in .jpg format.
- For Candidate Photo and Candidate Sign, Image size should not be greater than 50 KB.
- For Qualifying Examination Marksheet and Caste Certificate, Image size should not be greater than 500 KB.
- Once the Merit Registration Submitted, the Candidate Photo,Sign can't be modified.
- INSPIRE certificate holder applying for admission in B.Sc. must mention INSPIRE alongwith subjects in subject column of class XII (Qualificatioin Section in Registration Form)